Payments,Returns, Cancellation and Refunds Policy
[Products and Services]
This Web site “homecreed.com” is owned and operated by HomeCreed (herein after referred to as “HC”). The HomeCreed brand, logo and mascot are a property of HC and are the subject of a trademark application.
Please read the statement carefully. If you [user] do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herein, kindly refrain from accessing the web site or booking / ordering any products or services therein. Any booking done / order made on this site shall be deemed to be an acceptance of this policy.
This agreement was written in English (India). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
The “PAYMENT, RETURNS, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY” governs your use / Order / Booking of products / services made available from or through this web site. “HC” may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Web Site.The Client agrees to pay the HC according to the rates displayed on the Web Site at the time of Booking. The rates will remain in effect for the duration of the term agreed upon at the time of booking.
When you place an order with us the order confirmation is subject to receiving the full payment in advance via any of the acceptable payment methods. Once HC sends you an email confirming receipt of the payment your order represents an agreement with us to produce and supply the ordered item. Any products even in the same order that we have not confirmed in an email do not form part of that contract. All orders are binding for those items for which email confirmation is sent to you.
Acceptable Payment Methods
- By booking with homecreed.com, you authorize HC and its agents to transact with your bank or other payment gateways on your behalf to obtain the necessary information required to process payment, confirm payment, resolve inquiries and billing disputes, and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- We accept the following payment methods: (i) Credit Cards with MasterCard or Visa branding (ii) International Debit Cards with Visa or MasterCard branding which your issuer allows you to use to make purchases online; (iii) Net Banking Payment; and (iv) Indian Bank Debit Cards issued by an Indian bank. You will not be asked to provide your online banking user name or password to HC (“Account Access Data”). HC does not want any information regarding your Account Access Data and you agree not to provide us with your Account Access Data.
- Other payment methods include: (i) Cash / Cheque - In case you wish to pay by cash or cheque, we can have it picked from your premises and issue you a receipt or you can deposit it directly into our account (ii) Bank Transfer / Physical Deposit - You can make anonline transfer into our bank or make a physical deposit directly into our bank account.
- Not all payment methods are available to use for all products, items and services.
HC uses a third party payment gateway called _____________. ______________ provides inter alia aggregate payment gateway solutions to HC for selling goods and services over the Internet. ______________ provides a single payment gateway solution to HC and facilitates HC in accepting online payments by their customers on their website or mobile application directed to the ________________ site or through _____________ IVR system. Using credit/ debit cards, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment options provided by _____________.
_______________ is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) certified payment gateway. ______________ have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, HC and _______________ cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- HC makes every effort to produce quality products and make our products defect free and pack properly to prevent damages on the way. However still if there are quality issues or damages in transit noticed at the time of installation, the same should be brought to the notice of HC person, so that the defective piece may be repaired or replaced at the earliest possible time, with least inconvenience to you, the customer. However, if the problem is not resolved within 72 hours of noticing the problem the customer has the option to seek a refund. We cannot offer exchanges, returns or refunds if the product is per your order specifications originally confirmed and in good order. The computer rendition may be different from actual therefore we strongly recommend that you visit our Experience Centre at HomeCreed 1 Jangpura Market,(near Eros cinema) New Delhi-110014 before ordering so you can see, touch and feel the product to your satisfaction.
- HC has no obligation to issue refunds if you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit; or the refund request has already been processed through our payment gateway but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment; or the refund request directs HC to issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received; or HC did not receive the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control.
- Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds.
- In the event a refund cannot be handled within standard refund protocols or to process a refund after 90 days, you may be asked to supply additional information and to provide documentation of the original charge.
Policy on Cancellations / Modifications and Returns
- You may cancel your order within twenty four hours of placing the order and make modifications within forty eight hours of placing the order. Request for cancellation or modification of the order is to be made by sending an email to our Customer Care at email@example.com. A processing charge of Rs 500/- shall be applicable for this service. However, NO cancellations or modifications are permitted in QuickShip.
- Return of Damaged Merchandise - If you receive damaged merchandise we will replace it after due enquiry. We make every effort to pack items so they are delivered in a new and fit to use condition. If there are quality issues or damages in transit noticed at the time of installation, the same should be brought to the notice of Home Creed person, so that the defective piece may be repaired or replaced at the earliest possible time, with least inconvenience to the customer. However, if the problem is not resolved within 72 hours of noticing the problem the customer has the option to seek a refund.
- No Returns – We do not accept returns for products once delivered in perfect condition.Home Creed makes every effort to produce quality products and make our products defect free and pack properly to prevent damages on the way. We cannot offer exchanges, returns or refunds if the product is per your order specifications originally confirmed and in good order. The computer rendition may be different from actual therefore we strongly recommend that you visit our Experience Centre at HomeCreed 1 Jangpura Market,(near Eros cinema) New Delhi-110014 before ordering so you can see, touch and feel the product to your satisfaction.