Terms of Sale
This Web site homecreed.com is owned and operated by HomeCreed (herein after referred to as “HC”). The HomeCreed brand, logo and mascot are a property of HC and are the subject of a trademark application.
The following terms and conditions shall apply to this website owned by “hc”. Please read the statement carefully. If you [user] do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herein, kindly refrain from accessing the web site and ordering procucts / items. Any access to this site including ordering shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using the web site, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as applied to your use of the web site and you are deemed to have read and understood all of its contents and implications.
This agreement was written in English (India). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
The terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this web site and order of any product made available from or through this web site. HC may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Web Site.
2.0 Registration / Grant of Access
- You must register with us in order to purchase products and services. You must provide certain information as laid out in the online registration form to complete registration and use of the Services. You must provide accurate & complete information and keep the information up-to-date at all times.
- When / While using the website in whatsoever manner, the end User shall also be subject to such other additional guidelines, policies or rules formulated in accordance with the laws prevalent in India, applicable to specific services and features, which may be posted by HC from time to time (collectively, the “Guidelines”). All of these Guidelines are part of the terms and are hereby incorporated by reference.
3.0 Limited personal use
You may access and view the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only.
4.0 Online Shopping
- HC is an online marketplace that provides catalogue of products and services.
- This Website, owned and operated by HC, is a venue where Users may purchase items. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which HC has complete control and the same may be subject to change. You agree, understand and acknowledge that this website also acts as an online shopping platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any product listed on the Site at the price indicated therein at any time from any place. You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site. HC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- When you place an order with HC the order confirmation is subject to receiving the full payment in advance. Once HC sends you an email confirming receipt of the payment your order represents an agreement with us to produce and supply the ordered item. Any products even in the same order that we have not confirmed in an email do not form part of that contract. All orders are binding for those items for which email confirmation is sent to you.
- HC is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply.
- HC makes every effort to deliver your products on time however in case of delays in production of your order due to factors beyond our control [such as a particular raw material discontinued by our vendor or manufacturing problem or otherwise] we shall inform you as quickly as possible and ask you if you wish to amend your order or cancel it. In case you decide to cancel the order, we will reimburse you in full.
- HC will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- HC shall not be responsible for any variation in appearance, color, feel, fit and finish of the actual product that might occur due to computer rendition.
- HC may change materials from time to time as we are continuously developing our products to improve them and might amend specification, packaging, design, prices, sizes, weights, raw materials etc without prior notice. All efforts are made to achieve measurements as displayed in our products nevertheless slight deviations may occur. Since all veneers are natural products color and grain variations may occur even though polishing materials and process remain consistent. Every effort is made by HC in its website to represent true color, finishes and detail of all products, still variations can occur in images shown in its web pages and actual materials delivered to you the customer. The color rendition cannot always be truly actual due to web technology limitations. We strongly recommend that you visit our Experience Centre at HomeCreed 1 Jangpura Market,(near Eros cinema) New Delhi-110014 to see, feel and touch the product to get an idea of our products.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of HC shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the HC for the transaction in question.
- HC shall not be responsible for your inability to receive the said products. Thus, before you place an order with HC, it is your responsibility to check and determine your ability to receive the said products. This includes but is not limited to making sure that the products you ordered from HC can be easily transported through the front door of your house, apartment or room, stairways, and that they can easily enter and fit inside your preferred room or location. If the location is at a high rise building where there are no service elevators, then the goods will have to be taken up by individual[s] for which there will be an extra charge applicable at the time of delivery.
6.0 Shipping and Delivery Policy
Shipping and Delivery including cancellations / modifications shall be in accordance with the Shipping and Delivery policy
7.0 Payments and Refunds
All enquiries and services in relation to Payments and Refunds shall be dealt in accordance with the Payments, Cancellation and Refunds policy.
8.0 E-Commerce Transactions on the website
- We may make purchase of certain products available to the users of this Web Site. You may register yourself on the website and purchase the required products.
- If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. For processing the payment for purchase of the products, you will be directed to a recognized payment gateway.
- Delivery of purchased merchandise is undertaken by third party agencies like vendors, courier services and postal services. HC shall not be held liable with respect to damaged or lost/ misplaced issues or merchandise.
- Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
9.0 User content on public forums
- You agree that “HC” will not be liable for any content posted by you and you shall be solely liable for the same. You represent and warrant that the content posted by you is either owned by you or licensed to you.
- “HC” may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Web Site. You agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site any material which:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site's services
- are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component
- contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact
10.0 Enforcement of Legal Obligations
- The User acknowledges that “HC” may terminate the User’s account and remove the Content and other Network Data, as well as disable the User’s access to any and all Networks at any time for violations of this policy without notice and without any liability to the User. The User is solely responsible and liable for complying with all applicable laws including privacy laws.
- The User acknowledges that “HC” may terminate the account of any User in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- The User acknowledges that “HC” also reserves the right to remove, preserve, and disclose any information or Content or account it deems necessary or appropriate to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this policy, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) respond to User support requests, (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of “HC”, its Users, and the general public, or (f) investigate or defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
11.0 Mobile version of the website
12.0 Technical Disclaimer
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and HC may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, HC disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- HC does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction.
- HC does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- HC will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of the services on this Site.
13.0 Termination / Discontinuation of services / website
“HC” may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site or the Web Site's services at any time.
“HC” reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Web Site and/or the services made available on or through the Web Site after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
15.0 Disputes, Governing Law and Venue
- “HC” shall not be held responsible for disputes arising out of interactions between members / users. “HC” reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
- The terms shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- The user agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.